The School has the following clubs:
1. Gardening Club :Children of Classes III to V are the members of this club. They learn the basics and various aspects of gardening. They learn about different stages of cultivation and do hands on activities like how to grow plants by different ways, different tools required for gardening etc. Children are taken for a nature walk to see different stages involved while growing plants in their vicinity and observe the changes happening every week. They make bottle garden, watering can, scare crow, clay pots and many more things. They are shown various videos based on horticulture. Children get a green thumb by the end of the session.
2. Art and Craft Club :
Art & Craft club is a platform to develop aesthetic values and enhance the creative skills and artistic talents of students. Students of classes III, IV and V are part of this club.
Art and craft activities allow kids to develop their creativity and also foster mental growth by providing opportunities for trying out new ideas, new ways of thinking. When kids use their fingers to manipulate art materials, they are developing their fine motors skills as they use those small muscles in their hands. Their bilateral coordination skills improve as they learn to use both hands at the same time. All this happens when they paint, colour, glue and cut. The quicker their fine motors skills develop the more they can do on their own.
3. Cooking Club : Cooking with kids is a great way to educate them about good nutrition. It can encourage them to eat healthy foods. Kids love food and enjoy the responsibility of making it and sharing it with others. Learning to cook builds confidence and independence. Students of Classes III to V are part of cooking club. They get familiarized with kitchen and its equipment. They learn the basics of cooking and they get to know about the very essential things of cooking materials like apron, head cap, salt, sugar, pepper powder, butter, bread etc. Students who join the cooking club are very much enthusiastic and always ready to learn new recipes.
4. Maths Club :
Maths club is dedicated to extra-curricular maths get-togethers that breathe new life into Mathematics beyond the classroom. Maths club is a recreational place for students that breaks the fear and anxiety towards maths. It is a platform to reflect upon their learning, to provide an effective way of building mental discipline and to encourage logical reasoning. The club ensures various activities that make maths interesting and enjoyable.
The club focuses on two things: having fun with maths and learning.
Students of classes VI to VIII as well as IX to XII are the members of this club. They will come to know the basics and various aspects of verbal and non-verbal reasoning and analytical skills through various activities. Maths club endeavours to develop critical thinking in students by the end of the session.
5. Science Club :
Students of classes VI to VIII as well as IX to XII are the members of this club.
Science Club is the platform for the students to promote their scientific interest, realize their scientific skills and fulfill their quest in doing science activities.
Students do many activities like composting, making herbarium, and poster making in alternate sources of energy. Students are engaged in making scientific toys and creating best out of waste. To quest the knowledge in the field of science, a scientific quiz will be conducted. Learning by doing is the best way to learn, therefore students will be performing experiments based on scientific principles.
The main aim of the club is to nurture the scientific aptitude and to build upon the creativity of the students while rationalising their curiosity. This club gives platform to the students to bring out their innovative ideas in Science.
6. English Literary Club :
The English Literary Club gives a chance to students of classes VI-VIII to take a deep dive into the literary world and emerge as confident speakers, writers, and readers. It focusses on four main skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing (LSRW).
The Club functions will the following objectives :
To inculcate among students a flair for the language and enhance their literary skills.
To induce reading habits in students.
To encourage students to become orators and display their intellectual, independent thinking skills and imbibe a sense of confidence.
To provide a platform for debating events.
To improve and encourage creative writing.
7. Computer and Movie-making Club :
Computer club is an informal way for students to share their passion for technology. Club activities should give them a chance to expand their skills and to do creative projects. The members of this club have the opportunity to become technology experts within the school.
The main aim of this club is to provide students a platform where they can share their knowledge on current trends in Information Technology,
to help students in enhancing their presentation and organizational skills,
to keep pace with the competitive world by conducting various activities like IT Quiz, Logo Designing, Website Design, Memes creation, Animations using Scratch,Poster-making, use camera and shoot videos and do video-editing to make short movies.
8. G.K. and Heritage Club : General Knowledge is the amalgamation of knowledge of all the subjects. It contributes to personal enrichment, and a better understanding of the world (and the universe).
GK and Heritage club is an attempt to relate classroom learning with a child’s life outside, arouse curiosity and interest in a child towards daily events, and control fading away of basic concepts of various school subjects learnt by the student during his/her school life. Students of VI to VIII and IX to XII are part of this club.
The purpose of the club is to create awareness and instil pride among learners regarding the rich cultural legacy of India and the world as well as sensitize them towards the need to preserve the same.
9. Financial Literacy Club :
*“Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.”*
Financial literacy is the education and understanding of knowing how money is made, spent, and saved, as well as the skills and ability to use financial resources to make decisions. These decisions include how to generate, invest, spend, and save money. The objective of Financial Literacy Club is to inculcate the habit of Savings among students and manage their financial resources wisely.
10. Music Club :
Students of classes III to V are the members of music club. In this club, practice of sargams, different alankars done to improve their voice.
We have conducted few activities that encourage students towards learning music like children made floor keyboard with notes. Many songs were taught in the club according to the theme of the month.
The main aim of this club is to maintain the progress in their musical skills throughout the academic period.
11. Dance Club :
Students of classes 3rd to 5th are the members of this club.
Dance Club is the platform for the students to promote their creative abilities, realize their rhythmic skills and showcase talent through different dance performances around the year.
Students goes through vigorous workouts which consists of cardio , isolations , flexibility, strengthing after the complete body conditioning students learns basic fundamentals.
The main aim of the dance club is to bring out hidden talent of our students and help reveal their artistic movements.